Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lunch with Corrine

Sometimes I forget how amazing and uplifting an hour can be. I get so caught up in my own life.

Today I had lunch with a friend. It was nice to hear about her life. It was fun to gab about everything and nothing. It was great to talk about the diets we should be adhering to as we ate our enchiladas.

Corrine (shown here at our wedding and above with Rachel) has been witness to my joys and sorrows. She, and her husband Damon, chaperoned my first date with Doug.

I love Corrine. She is a kind and gentle soul. She has one of the biggest hearts in Utah and uses it daily. We may not talk often, but each conversation feels like the last one just ended.

4 comments:

  1. Friends like that are the best - just knowing you don't need to talk everyday but she'll be there the minute you need her... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so great to have wonderful close friends that know you when you are doing good as well as bad. They know who you truly are. It sounds like she is such a wonderful support. It does seem like that time spent with a good friend is always needed and uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you two got to go to lunch. Corrine is the best isn't she.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone! Finally have an account so I can leave comments. Love this totally! Great pics of everyone, especially Rachel!!!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete