1. I continued to pack up Christmas decorations.
2. I got the books I ordered from Amazon. "Strangling Your Husband Is Not an Option" (for January's Book Group). "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society" (for February's Book Group). "Fix, Freeze, Feast" and "The Freezer Cooking Manual" (so I can learn to freeze my own meals).
4. I worked on my Christmas blog post.5. Rachel opted for playing with her toys instead of napping.
6. Zoe played (for pictures see #7)
7. I practiced making videos
8. I made a "missionary map" of the ward. Essentially a street map with the houses labeled.
Picture to follow at later time
10. We hung out with our our coolest 19 year old nephew, Kaleb. Yes, he really is doing an invert. No, this picture was not taken on the 12th, or by me.
11. Doug, Rachel and I got all dressed up. Doug and I got our temple recommends renewed.
Picture to follow at later time
12. Doug and I watched American Idol and ate popcorn.







No comments:
Post a Comment