Rachel and I attended Tuesday's playgroup. We went to The Gale Center of History and Culture.
Rachel wasn't much interested in milking her cow friend.
Nor was she interested in harvesting her chicken's eggs.
But she loved riding the horse.
Emmalee and Rachel explored the produce bins.
"Mom, will you peel this banana?"
Like most children, Rachel salivated over the candy counter.
I think the car was her favorite of all. She rocked back and forth and turned the wheel trying to get it to go. She didn't understand it was chained to the floor.








She must have got Doug's love for cars! What a sweetie...where is that museum?? It would be nice to have another place to take the girls over this summer!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Rebecca
Ahhh!!! Rachel is SOOOOO cute!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's in South Jordan. There is a link at the top of the post. We'd love to go again if you want to meet there sometime.
ReplyDeleteWe need to go there. We are sorry we missed this playgroup. It looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a fun little place! I'll say it again, you have the most beautiful little girl! I can't even believe her cuteness!
ReplyDeleteThat last pic is so. RIDICULOUSLY. cute.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys have a fun playgroup.