Thursday, July 1, 2010

Planetarium and Gateway Fountains

This week's playgroup went to the Clark Planetarium and the Gateway Fountains.  Rachel had fun practicing her moon walk.

And her moon crawl.

She was primarily interested in people watching.

She watched all of the older kids turn this nob to release balls into a crazy maze of tracks.  I don't think she knew what it did only that she should get her chance to turn it.

After the planetarium we visited the Gateway fountains.  Melissa took pity on her and helped her walk around the edge while I took pictures of the other kids.

She is truly her mother's daughter.  She loved the water on her bare feet.  If it had been up to her I expect she would have stayed there, in the hot sun, until she turned a brighter color than her pants.  She protested and wriggled making securing her into the stroller a little like wrestling a fish. 

3 comments:

  1. Cute pics! And I love the way you word things. So funny!
    Wish I could have made it to the playgroup. It looks like it was a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica South!!! I am a SERIOUS blast from your past! This is Gwen from our single days in Duncanville. I was reading Amber's blog and saw her comments and there you were! I've been looking at your blog and your familiy is incredibly adorable!!! I am so happy for you! Feel free to check out my blog. I am sure it will provide you with TONS of laughs. We were in Salt Lake City over New Years. If I had known you were there, I would have made an attempt to see you. Anyway, I'm glad to see that you are doing well. You totally deserve all of the happiness in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a perfect job of capturing how much fun she was having in those fountains! I love taking my kids there!

    ReplyDelete