My mom is sew great. She has been staying with us this week in preparation for the new baby's arrival. Mom has been playing with Rachel and getting to know her schedule and patterns.
And she has been sewing (on our request) like a mad woman. In the last 2 days she made 6 swaddling blankets.
She finished a quilt I started before Rachel was born.
She made a special fleece blanket for Joseph.
And she finished this fantastic quilt for Rachel.
She started piecing and embroidering this quilt when she was pregnant and bed ridden with me.
I love it! Thanks Mom!
Awesome. I love that she finishesd the embroidered quilt. Thanks for sharing Melinda. Love you. - Me
ReplyDeleteYour mom is such a wonderful lady! I miss her!
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow, How wonderful it is to have such wonderful blankets to cherish forever. They are beautiful! Your mom is such a wonderful lady.
ReplyDeleteMom! You are the best! And Jessica, so are you. Good luck tomorrow. Tell Joseph hello from us. :)
ReplyDeleteWow! I'm impressed! So exciting. Monday is the big day to meet Joseph. Hope all goes well!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great grandma - blankets for the new baby and a gorgeous one for big sister as well. Smart!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome thing for your mom to do for you while she is here with you!!! I might have to come up and visit sometime and have a little sewing session!! Thinking of you right now as it is just about time for you to go back to have your precious little Joseph! Love you so much!!!
ReplyDelete