But more importantly, we have basked in the soft cooing, froggy baby hugs and spiritual glow that only a newborn can bring.
Joseph has gained almost a pound in the last 2 weeks, bringing him to a little bit over 7 pounds. I think that's quite an accomplishment for someone who struggled figuring out how to suck.

I love all the little details of his perfectly formed body.
His hair,

his feet,

and his hands.

Joseph is a wonderful baby and seems to love the baby lifestyle. He eats about 20 ounces of formula per day. He sleeps for 4 hours at a time during the night. He naps most of the day with periodic alert times.
He is already a favorite with his sister.

She's not the only one falling in love. His parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and even neighbors adore him too. We are honored to be his parents and have him in our family. This is only the beginning of the fun.

Oh Jessica... he is just perfect!
ReplyDeleteSo fun, he is adorable! I can't wait to meet him.
ReplyDeleteHe's is absolutely adorable. Congratulations, the fun has only just begun!
ReplyDeleteHe's so wonderful!
ReplyDelete