Sunday, August 26, 2012

Copperton Park Playgroup

It is so fun to watch these sweet children of mine grow up.  Joseph is in the explore on your own phase. He explored on foot.


He found the slide.


He explored by crawling.


He found a soccer ball!  He gave it proper reverence before moving on.


He found Melissa's purse, and in it, the holy grail.  Sunglasses!


Rachel still plays solo quite a bit.


"What should I do with these wood chips?"
 

"I know!  I'll see what happens when they are thrown down the slide."


Rachel has a fantastic sense of humor!  "May I serenade you?"


"Hurray for playgroup!"


Wyatt Minson made friends with Joe by sharing his fruit snacks.



I love using my telephoto lens to get pictures of these guys without their knowledge.  Rachel is learning to play with friends.


What is so fascinating?  Were they just studying the wood chips?


Here are a few of my favorites pictures of kids, other than mine.







I took this picture of Carter 2 years ago.


Here he is today. :)

1 comment:

  1. Although crying often accompanies my time with your, no, my grandchildren, it is the best of joys. I use my IPhone at night as a flashlight. (No it doesn't have that app.) I just turn on a favorite photo and I can get around without waking your dad. Last night was "Rachel saying 'Goodbye' with her piggies." such a treasure! I would fly there today if I could!
    I love you to the Mars Rover and back!
    Mom💙

    ReplyDelete