Rachel has been anti eggs for a while now. Look at how excited she is.
She's always willing to ham it up for the camera.
I was just happy to see a couple bites disappear.
Doug and Joey share a fruit and carrot smoothie almost every day. Doug's cholesterol numbers have normalized because of it.
I was in full swing Festival of Trees mode. Every moment of the day not devoted to my family was devoted to crafting the tree. Yes, I know, I have yet to post pictures. Just let the anticipation wash over you. I made fake hot chocolate for the tree presentation. The marshmallows are made from clay. I added a layer of foamy liquid to them (not pictured) to make them almost impossibly realistic. I made the milk in the bottle as well. The mug goes with a "Cookies for Santa" plate that was sold with the tree. I wrote the poem, "'Twas The Night Before Christmas," with paint pen on the plate and mug. After baking them for 30 minutes they are supposed to be dishwasher resistant.
Doug and Bishop Nowling were trying to figure out how to get the very large tree trunk to fit in the small tree stand on the left. Every tree had to be secured to the base in such a way that the tree would never ever come apart ever again.
Melissa donated this awesome bear to be auctioned off with the tree. I told the kids that the bear was only visiting. They were okay with that. I was sad to take the beloved bear away after watching them with it. Joe would lay across his legs. The bear became Rachel's favorite reading spot.
No comments:
Post a Comment