Our baby girl is 11 months old. It's amazing how time flies when you are having fun. She is such a sweet, beautiful little princess. We broke out her "Easter dress" early for this special day.
I love how it goes from the messy spaghetti post to the pretty princess post. Kids are so funny. She is beautiful in her dress, way to be on top of things. I haven't got any new Easter clothes yet.
I love how it goes from the messy spaghetti post to the pretty princess post. Kids are so funny. She is beautiful in her dress, way to be on top of things. I haven't got any new Easter clothes yet.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful dress, beautiful girl!
ReplyDeleteEvery little girl should have an Easter dress that cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty girl!
ReplyDeleteShe really does look like a little princess.
ReplyDeleteShe's so adorable!! That dress is so cute!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable Jessica!! She has your smile too!
ReplyDelete