The South Family Reunion committee asked for a video updating everybody on our smaller family units. I'll post more about the reunion later this week. But, here is our video for those who might have missed it.
What a wonderful video. That is such a great idea for a family reunion and you put it together so well. You can tell that your family is the joy of your life!
You did an awesome job on that video! Then again, I'll bet that there aren't too many things that you can't do. Jeremiah says hi and that he remembers you from Waxahachie!
Thanks Gwen! Jeremiah was a good guy when we were teenagers. I'm sure he's grown up to be a great man. I was so happy when I saw your pictures. You have a beautiful family together.
What a wonderful video. That is such a great idea for a family reunion and you put it together so well. You can tell that your family is the joy of your life!
ReplyDeleteYou did an awesome job on that video! Then again, I'll bet that there aren't too many things that you can't do. Jeremiah says hi and that he remembers you from Waxahachie!
ReplyDeleteThanks Heidi!
ReplyDeleteThanks Gwen! Jeremiah was a good guy when we were teenagers. I'm sure he's grown up to be a great man. I was so happy when I saw your pictures. You have a beautiful family together.
That's pretty cool Jessica! I may have to have you show me how to make a video.
ReplyDeleteThat was so awesome...but you're a bum for making your sister cry :).
ReplyDeleteWhat a great video Jessica! You're so creative and talented and have a beautiful family. Bravo!!
ReplyDelete