Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Dress

I cannot remember my first Christmas dress.  But, I remember loving the special dresses we got each year.  It is so much fun perpetuating this tradition with Rachel.


This year her Christmas dress came with a matching dress for her doll.


 

This dress holds another distinction.  She was wearing it the first time she really admired herself in the mirror.  She was all dressed, ready for church.  I looked down to see her twirling and smiling at her reflection in the oven.  The moment was priceless.




I look forward to many more of these priceless Christmas moments, Christmas dresses, and Christmas smiles.

5 comments:

  1. Honey, these pictures are just the dearest! What a beautiful sweetheart!! I believe all my girls wore the red velvet dress when they celebrated their 2nd Christmas. Your first Christmas you wore your sweater blessing outfit I think. You weren't blessed until you were either 3 or 5 months old. Look it up if you can easily. I'd really like to know.
    I love you all,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a doll!! That dress is so adorable and I can just picture Rachel in front of the mirror! too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jessica:

    I am not sure it is legal for you to have so much fun with your daughter. I love it.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's such a beautiful little girl! That is an adorable dress and I'm glad she realized how cute she looks in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would twirl and smile if I looked like that too! She's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete