Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Rachel's First Caroling

Once upon a time I kept up with my blog.  It was a simpler time.  Now I'm so far behind, and feel like there is so much to tell, that I can't do it justice.  It's a new year and I haven't even written about Thanksgiving yet.

Some of you have expressed disappointment that there hasn't been much new here.  So, in an effort to catch up, I'm just going to share our adventures in bite size pieces.

Last December, we were invited to participate in a caroling party.  We enjoyed the camaraderie of friends as we made homemade doughnuts.  Then we walked around the neighborhood delivering the goodies and singing Christmas carols.  We had a lot of fun and felt honored to be included.  This was Rachel's first caroling experience.  She liked watching the other kids and playing with new toys at the hosts' house.  We were surprised that she was still having fun at the end of the evening.  I love her cute little red nose that matches her antlers.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh... so cute! What a cute family you are, I love the antlers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your red nose & antlers aren't so bad either, Jessica! You all look beautiful to me!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I wish people here went caroling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun!
    Love your red-nosed reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun family you three (soon to be four) are!!

    ReplyDelete