Saturday, September 10, 2011

Rachel's First Toenail Polish

Rachel LOVED sitting and getting her toenails painted.  Then she looked around the counter for things while I put on my makeup.  She was mesmerized by my perfume bottle.  She was even more delighted when I sprayed a little on her wrist.  Yes folks!  I have a girly girl on my hands and I love it.



5 comments:

  1. Yay for girls! It's so much fun! Of course, my boys loved getting their toe nails painted too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that YOU have a girlie girl. It scares me that I could have one of those one day. I don't know what to do with girlie girls. So much fun though. She just gets cuter and cuter by the second. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a doll!
    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, pretties! Her expression says it all - so excited. I'm w/ Camille, my boys liked having their toes painted at that age, too.

    ReplyDelete