Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bath Time

I started the water then ran to get some pajamas for these two.  They were so excited about the water.


Rachel is our resident expert on baths.  "See Joseph.  That's where the water comes out."


Joseph is our climber and water enthusiast.  He screams the instant you take him out of the water.  So it was no surprise to find him trying to get as close to the running water as he could get.  "Hi Mom!"

4 comments:

  1. If I got to play in that big tub I would be excited too. So fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck?!?!? Your kids are TOO cute. Tell them to tone it down a bit. :) So precious! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable. Those days of dual bath time will be over before you know it! One day you'll actually have to smell the hair to make sure that shampoo DID touch it :)

    ReplyDelete