Cheerios and Corn Chex. Yumm!
Joe's preferred culinary weapon.
One of my Weight Watcher approved breakfasts of choice is the egg salad wrap. One medium boiled egg, 1 medium boiled egg white, 1/2 tbsp light mayo, some mustard, salt and pepper, wrapped in a carb conscious whole wheat tortilla. I really loved it the first 20 times I ate it.
Doug's parents came up for a visit.
They brought Doug a project.
I don't know how many trips to the DI were made in 2012. But, I know some kids that were happy to play with my loot. I bought used games and upscycled them into ornaments for the tree. Has anyone ever played Bandu?
Joey has.
Mousetrap was one of Rachel's absolute favorites.
I was happy when she broke one of the pieces because I could use it as an excuse for dismantling the game. She was sad but understanding.
Rachel enjoyed some TV time while Joseph napped.
Nothing like a post nap stretch to invigorate you.
"This is my bashful face."
Bath and bed. It's one of life's most perfect combinations.
I almost forgot your 12 on the 12th pictures! I know what I was doing on October 12th. Giving birth to a baby boy! And now I'll be taking pictures of him on the 12th of every month until he's one so maybe I should start this idea this year. :)
ReplyDeleteSo fun to see Grandpa and Grandma Goodwin! What great people they are! Love all these pics, especially Doug fixing the car. None of you, Jessie.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun to see all the pictures of Rachel and Joey. You have a gift, Jessica.
I love you all,
Mom/Grandma