Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tooth Fairy

A couple days before Rachel's 9 month birthday she became agitated and wouldn't sleep.  Then instantly, overnight, it seemed, her bottom 2 teeth came in.  She was her happy self again.  I have been poised for weeks waiting to get good pictures.  These were cuter than I expected.

4 comments:

  1. How adorable! A toothless grin is adorable, but so is a mouth full of them. It makes them look so grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so dang cute! I am glad that you post so many pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just cannot believe how incredibly cute all your blogs are, Jessica! The Tooth fairy ones may be the cutest of all! How I appreciate seeing my beautiful granddaughter growing up. I love her so much!!! Tell Doug I appreciate his facebook words. He is a dear. God bless you both!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just as your little Rachel was getting her teeth, my little Anna just lost her 1st. Something about these milestones is wonderful!

    Jen and Tim

    ReplyDelete