I love watching the way Rachel grows, develops and changes from day to day. A couple of nights ago she decided she didn't want to go to bed without "Ellie the Elephant."
Since that night they have become inseparable friends.
Ellie receives more hugs and kisses than the rest of the toys, and sometimes her parents.
I wonder if Ellie will get to go to college. That is, if she lasts that long.
I love the picture of Rachel hugging the elephant. So darling.
ReplyDeleteThat is way cute. I think Ellie needs Rachel as much as Rachel needs Ellie. Darling BFF's. - Corrine :)
ReplyDeleteFunny, Lacie has "Elephantie" that she can't sleep without. It's cute until Elephantie gets lost and bedtime is prolonged 45 mins, tearing the house apart for the stupid, beloved creature.
ReplyDelete@Net I worry a little about that. Ellie isn't an easily replaced animal. What if she falls apart or gets lost or left on vacation? I've been wondering if I should discourage this behavior or force her to take different animals at different times. Sure wish I had taken more child psychology classes in college.
ReplyDeleteThis is the sweetest!!! What a doll!
ReplyDeleteGrandmother loves her sooooooo much!!!!
Mom/Grams