Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Input Please

Doug and Rachel at Doug's Uncle Lavell's funeral.  

The Question.

Throughout the weeks and months I get lots of little snapshots here and there that don't have great meaning or long stories attached to them.  As the devoted readers of this blog, what do you prefer of these two blog styles.  

Do you prefer to see a single picture with a caption once or thrice a week? (Similar to the above entry or entry "Out.")

OR

Do you prefer to read one single "miscellaneous" entry with all of the random pictures and their captions? (as in this entry from April.)

Please vote now.

10 comments:

  1. I say just keep on keeping on. :) I like all of your posts. You are a cute little family and I like that even though I don't live there I get to stay in touch with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote that whatever u have time to do is fine for me. I just love!!!!! All the pictures!!!!!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the mix. And it leaves you free to choose. Mostly I just love any postings. Rachel is so adorable, your pictures and captions are great.

    Miss you tons.
    --Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would rather see a single picture more often just so I don't have to wait a long time to read anything new. :) I love seeing updated blogs, even though I don't update nearly enough. Either way is great though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't matter to me. I know, that's not what you were looking for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not the one to give advice!! You probably know that... but... I'm dying to know the results... perhaps that will help me know how to deal with the hundreds of photos and little thoughts that haven't made it to the publishing point yet.

    For what it's worth, I love updates... any and all so, I don't know if or how that helps! It certainly gives me fodder for thought!

    And just to be sure you know... Any photo of Rachel is adorable and there are never too many!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for both. I just love to see pics and see what is going on your neck of the woods. I don't get to see yall nearly enough. Really it is whatever you can do. I agree with everyone else, I am just excited to see a new picture or two. Love ya guys.

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love whatever you have time to do. All of your entries are fun and you are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like a mixture of both. I guess it's just whatever you have time for. It's your blog, do what you want to do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. as long as they keep coming, I'm good.

    ReplyDelete