
Rachel wasn't too happy about being set in a tree. I love her sad pleading face.

Nothing like daddy-daughter time.


The tilt is too large and the focus isn't perfect on this picture but I love the emotion it captures. (See, I'm learning, at least I can recognize what's wrong.)
No I did not coach the ducks.

Rachel was super hungry and tired.


But what a sweetheart.

I love my cute family. We need to get our family photos done soon. I really don't want to have them taken in the snow or when I'm 8 months pregnant.


Two of my favorite people on this earth.

You are awesome, Jessica! I love love love the photos and I love that I got to see you :).
ReplyDeleteI love you.
Wonderful pictures! One of the biggest tips is to probably make sure any children involved are fed & well rested!
ReplyDeleteBut they look fabulous! And 600+ pics!? Wow!
The tree picture is the best! I love when she gives you kisses too. She's a doll! You will do great pictures for your friend!
ReplyDeleteWOW! For a "beginner" you are an amazing photographer. I love all the pics you take. But you already know that. You just know how to capture the moment and the emotion. I love the pic of Rachel in the tree even if she didn't. You will be great with the family pics. No need to worry.
ReplyDeleteYou will do great! These are awesome!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures look awesome. Great job! I'm sure it was hard to narrow down your favorites.
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute! I love the one of Rachael resting her head on Doug's.
ReplyDeleteJessica... those are wonderful!!! Great job! I would love to know more about Photography... maybe in a few more months... right now I just don't have enough time to study/read about it.
ReplyDeleteDearest Jessica,
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful pictures!!! Not only is the little sweetheart her usual beautiful self, but so are you! You are so beautiful, honey! Thank you for the marvelous pictures! Thank you for being you. I love you, Doug, and Rachel to the moon!!!!!!!
Mom
So cute! And how wonderful is Doug to be your helper and subject... Scott hates it when I take pictures of him! :) Rachel is so adorable, you have a sweet little subject there! I'm sure you'll do a fabulous job for your friend! Good luck and have fun! :)
ReplyDelete